Thursday, April 20, 2017

Meet: Grace Schatz



What or who is the greatest love of your life?
My husband, Andrew. You can click the link to his Instagram through the picture I posted. He is amazing. He takes care of my kids and four dogs all day while I'm working/schooling AND still finds time to pursue his own passions. If you listen to the latest episode of his podcast you can hear me featured :)

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Finishing college even after a teen pregnancy. Also, being crazy enough to have another one six years later. (Growing humans counts as an achievement, right?)

Where would you most like to live?
As much as I complain about the weather, I can't imagine living anywhere other than NH.

What is your most treasured possession?
This is probably super lame but it has to be my computer. I have 25,000+ pictures of my family/dogs that I'd be heartbroken to lose.

What is your favorite occupation?
Economist :) If you love DMD, hit me up because I'm hiring. If you hate DMD, hit me up because I can probably help. Haha.

What is your greatest regret?
Not believing in myself sooner. Turns out, I can do a lot of stuff that I didn't think I could.

What is your motto?
Just keep swimming.

1 comment:

  1. I love your post Grace! 'Just keep swimming' brought a huge smile to my week.

    ReplyDelete