Thursday, May 4, 2017

Meet: Gillie the Kid (aka Gildardo Alzate)




Name (+ nickname if any):
Gildardo Alzate - Gil or Gillie the Kid 

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Being myself at all times 

What is your greatest fear?
Having to hide my true self 

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Paralysis of Analysis 

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Dishonesty  -  Don't be fake, keep it real

Which living person do you most admire?
My mother - I grew up watching her work several jobs to put food on the table and she never complained.

What is your greatest extravagance?
Buying Gummie worms 

What is your current state of mind?
The dream is free the hustle is sold separately. 

On what occasion do you lie?

When I tell myself that I will take just a 5-minute nap.

What do you most dislike about your appearance?
My washboard abs .

What is the quality you most like in a man?
Loyalty 

What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Independence

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
"Wow that's cool" 

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
My mother 

When and where were you happiest?
Every time my mom makes arroz con pollo... Yummm 

Which talent would you most like to have?
I wish I could dunk and sing... maybe sing as I am going up for a dunk.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?

Staying true to who I am  Keeping it real. 

If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?

Jorge Ramos 

Where would you most like to live?
Cambodia 

What is your most treasured possession?
Life 

What is your favorite occupation?
Teacher 

What is your most marked characteristic?
Loyalty 

What do you most value in your friends?
Loyalty / Honesty

Who are your favorite writers?
R.L. Stine 

Who is your hero of fiction?
El Chapulin Colorado 

Which historical figure do you most identify with?

Cesar Chavez 

Who are your heroes in real life?

Jesus Christ 

What are your favorite names?
Guillermo Guadalupe Rosario Mario el segundo 

What is it that you most dislike?

Driving through "Joisey", it stinks 

What is your greatest regret?
Not ordering pizza tonight  you know the one with the crispy pepperoni that curls up ... the glossy one that call your name from a distance .... ooouu

What is your motto?

K.I.S.S.  Keep it Simple Stupid 

1 comment: